1) Saint Laurent Sac de Jour ($3,490) vs. Express ($69)
2) Saint Laurent Matelasse Shoulder Bag ($2750) vs. Forever 21 ($33)
- The perfect evening bag!
3) Celine Micro Luggage Tote ($2900) vs. Michael Kors Colette ($328)
- The Colette is currently on my wishlist - I love structured bags and I adore the cheerful yellow color.
5) Phillip Lim Pashli Mini ($695) vs. Forever 21 ($24)
Speaking of bright colors, I've been wearing a lot of jewel tones recently. I've wanted a cobalt blue dress ever since Kate Middleton's engagement photos (please tell me I'm not the only one!) so I decided to give this dress a try. Of course the style is very different from Kate's Issa one but I'm a huge fan of crocheted/lace dresses. It's slightly shorter than my usual picks so I paired it with opaque black tights.
Dress: c/o Sheinside (similar) / Boots: c/o Cougar / Necklace: ZARA (similar 1, 2) / Bag: Chanel (similar)
I wore this orchid-colored top to a Photography course I took with Elaine. The color reminds me of this dress that I borrowed to wear to a wedding.
Shirt: Forever 21 (similar) / Necklace: Forever21 (similar) / Boots: Old Navy (this year's version) / Bag: LV Speedy (similar)
Which bag dupe is your favorite? Mine is the Michael Kors Colette!