I try to keep make-up bag streamlined and light, so that it's easy to carry around - most of my products are either minis or decanted into sample pots. My current make-up bag is this postal-themed one from CARGO.
- Maybelline lipgloss - a clear gloss with golden shimmer - I layer this over the lip stain & lip pencil because they are quite drying on their own.
- FRESH Sugar Lip Balm SPF 15 - mini from the Sephora Birthday set. Such a perfect balm - feels luxurious, moisturizes lips instantly and lasts a LONG time.
- CHANEL Precision Lip Definier in Vamp - I prefer filling my lips in with a lip liner and topping it with gloss - it lasts much longer than lipstick.
- MAC 318 retractable lip brush - I use this to make sure that my lip products are applied evenly.
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain in 05 (Infinite Rose) - A beautiful golden peach stain - looks so pretty worn on top of a strong lipliner - seals in the color and transforms it into a lighter but flattering shade - a long-lasting (but drying combination)... additional lipgloss is essential!
- Life brand antibacterial gel - the smallest bottle I could find!
- LUSH Lemony Flutter - you only need the tiniest amount of this super moisturizing cuticle cream, so I transferred it into a sample pot.
- Cuticle pusher and nailcutter - my cuticles have a tendency to peel, so I moisturize them often and cut off any hangnails as soon as I spot them (there's nothing more annoying than a hangnail that snags on everything - ow!)
- Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin in a Sephora Atomizer - my atomizer is longer & thinner than the one from the current collection - the citrus scent is so refreshing!
- Altoids - I love this tiny tin - I keep refilling it with tiny mints & chewing gum.
- Kiehls Avocado Eye Treatment in a sample pot - there's no need to reapply this eye cream as it keeps the eye area noticeably moisturized for a LONG time - but I like keeping this tiny container on hand.
- Pillbox - was given this container free from my grocery store - I keep it stocked up with Tylenol ULTRA
- Compact Mirror, Boscia Blotting Linens & Cloth Handkerchief - The mirror is essential for applying lip products & checking my teeth after meals. The blotting linens are my most used make-up bag item - they keep my foundation looking fresh. And although I always have a pack of tissues in my handbag, it's good to have this cloth handkerchief in case of emergencies.
- Alison*Elle - Alison shares a tutorial on how to make a super cute cupcake mani.
- Ella Pretty - Ella's posted her holiday party outfits, red skinnies & bubble necklaces.
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's rocking a red blazer.
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay tried a retro style dress & a new hemline...
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen announced and shared her pregnancy story.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is expecting her little girl any day... or week now. Check out her 33 week BUMPdate.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette says' "December is THE month for red, right?"
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen OOTD : 19 weeks pregnant