MiB ad

Leaderboard


Monday, February 10, 2014

Navy & White plus Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

I hadn't realized that I owned so many navy and white pieces, but looking at my outfits from the past week, I definitely notice a trend!

Sweater: Old Navy (similar), Necklace: H&M (similar), Jeans: GAP, Shoes: Old Navy (similar)

Lots of Old Navy going on in this outfit (sweater & booties) - I bought this wrap sweater over 2 years ago and it's held up well so far.

Top: J.Crew, Necklace: J.Crew (similar), Jeans: Garage, Boots: Hunter, Bag: LV Neverfull PM

Loving my J.Crew Factory striped t-shirt. As much as I love Old Navy, I find that J.Crew Factory usually has better quality - and if you wait for the right 40% off sale - you can end up paying Old Navy prices for their pieces. I'll always be a fan of Old Navy though - especially for their thicker sweaters & shoes.

Top: Garage (similar), Necklace: J.Crew, Jeans: Garage (this year's version), Boots: Old Navy (similar), Bag: LV Neverfull PM

I chose this outfit after I got tired of wearing dark denim all the time in this cold weather. It was fun wearing winter whites - who knew that white jeans would work with tan boots?

1. Kate Spade / 2. Pandora / 3. Jo Malone / 4. TOMS / 5. Coach


By the way, if you're looking for Valentine's Day Gift ideas, head over to my YMC post to see why I love these 5 pieces!

Do you wear a lot of navy and white?

18 comments:

  1. I love these casual, functional, yet so perfectly put together looks. You look great, Ella! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Schnelle - it's fun playing in my closet and trying out different looks :-)

      Delete
  2. I totally took a screen shot of your white skinnies and checked shirt as inspiration for me to recreate. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw - am flattered Skylette! Can't wait to see your spin on it :-)

      Delete
  3. Love these! I would wear all three looks to work, or anytime really! I love that ON sweater in the first look. Perfect for a casual yet polished outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noelle - navy & white feels really crisp...a great contrast to the dreary and cold weather we're having ;-P

      Delete
  4. Effortless chic - all of them! I think the stripes and hunters is my fave look, but they're really all inspiring and fun!
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these outfits so much! I am actually making a conscious effort to wear more blue this year, so this is great inspiration. I think I always avoided blue tops because I wore blue jeans so much, so it wasn't that easy to style them. But now there are so many other choices of denim colors. I think the gingham with white jeans and cognac boots outfit is my favorite from this set, but seriously, they're all great. :)
    -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know what you mean about wanting to avoid blue tops blending in with blue jeans - luckily colored denim (white, red, olive, mint etc) look fab with blue :-)

      Delete
  6. Great outfits! :-) xx

    http://www.sweetcandydreamer.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You wear navy really well! :)

    I really like the jeans and boots in the last tow outfits as well :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - my Garage jeans are my favourite :-)

      Delete
  8. Sometimes I have a hard time accessorizing an outfit, your blog/photos are really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad my posts are helping you accessorize :-)

      Delete
  9. Again amazing outfits! I'll never get tired of of seeing, and wearing, stripes and gingham. White and navy is so nautical and pretty. Love them all Ella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily - I'm the same way - am especially addicted to gingham, there's something so cheerful about it!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...