MiB ad

Leaderboard


Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Target Designer Dupes & Recent Outfits

I spent the long weekend with my sister - we got up to our usual activities: swimming, snacking...and late night Target runs (aren't they the best?)

watch / necklace / bag

I spotted a LOT of designer dupes at Target - firstly, this Merona Rose Gold Watch is IDENTICAL to my MK 5430 Michael Kors watch ...except it's under $20! The clover necklace (I couldn't find it online) is a copy of the Van Cleef & Arpels Alhambra necklace (I picked up a similar necklace from Loblaws in 2012). I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the Mossimo Scrunch Ballet flats - but they feel super luxe - and look just like Lanvin Ballerinas. I don't think that the Merona Sequin Tote is a dupe for anything, I've just wanted it forever - I should TOTALLY grab it now that it's on clearance!

Now on to some recent outfits:

Top: Zara (identical), Necklace: J.Crew, Bag: Pashli, Shoes: Sam Edelman

This ZARA floral peplum is my favorite top of the summer. The print is so cheerful - and the flare doesn't make me look too hip-py - finally, a peplum I can wear!

Top: Garage (similar), Necklace: H&M (similar), Bag: LV Speedy 25, Jeans: GAP (similar), Shoes: Sam Edelman

Pairing my camo leggings with a crocheted lace top.

Top: H&M (similar), Necklace: F21 (similar), Bag: Minkoff, Jeans: GAP, Shoes: Sam Edelman

Graphic shirt and distressed boyfriend jeans.

Top: H&M, Necklace: Friend's store, Bag: Pashli, Shoes: Target

Oversized button-down and white jeans.

Jacket: Walmart (similar), Necklace: F21, Bag: M&S (similar), Jeans: GAP, Shoes: Old Navy (similar)

Backpacks are quite popular again - so I took this 12 year old (!!!) bag out of storage. I bought it from Marks & Spencers when I used to work in London - the faux leather has held up amazingly well despite being squished away in a box!

Are you loving the backpack trend this time around? Have you found any Designer Dupes recently?

Linking up with More Pieces of Me and On the Daily Express.

24 comments:

  1. Those are amazing Target finds, I really need to pop in one soon! Love all your looks-that Zara floral peplum top is beautiful!! Hope you are having a great day:)
    Marta, xo
    http://sweatersstripesandsweets.com/t-o-date-night-and-ootd/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta! Thanks for your comment - isn't Target the most addictive place to shop LOL? Hope you have a great day too!

      Delete
  2. I need to keep referring to your blog when I need to know if there are any great clothing/accessory dupes out there for cheap! :P I'm always out of the loop with that. Love those camo pants, which I so desperately need in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha - my sister couldn't understand why I got so excited about all the dupes I spotted LOL - but I couldn't wait to share them with my blog readers :-P So glad you find them useful!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow-- I have that same Merona watch & had no idea it's an MK dupe!
    I haven't been able to wear it though, because I can never work out the sizing
    (too big, too small) on my wrist. But now I feel better about having it anyway. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Merona watch is beautiful - it's a shame about the sizing - hope it works out and you can wear it :-)

      Delete
  4. I love the clover necklace! I'll have to keep an eye out for it because I haven't spotted it yet here at my local store. And as always, I love your outfits. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find it Noelle - I think there were 2 at my Target - I always get so excited when I see clover necklaces...am still kicking myself for not buying the turquoise one a couple of years back (when I purchased my white one). Target only had white or black...but the turquoise would be so pretty too!

      Delete
  5. You have a great eye for finding those dupes! I guess I am not familiar enough with designer items to pick them out even though I'm at Target alllll the time. But I do notice when they have something similar to Express. hee hee. I adore your outfits and feel like it's a treat when I get a few of them in one post. I think two of these are already on my Pinterest board- so classic and chic!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gina - glad you like the outfits ;-) With regards to dupe-spotting - I feel sorry for my shopping buddies - because I'm always like "that bag is inspired by X, and those shoes are dupes for Valentino rockstud flats"...I get blank stares - but I can't help it - I always get excited when I find "the look for less" items - especially when they're inexpensive yet great quality :-)

      Delete
  6. ooooh... your lace with camo is amazing! I may have to sport a similar look soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skylette - can't wait to see your version :-)

      Delete
  7. Ooooh I love the Walmart jacket! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gaby - it was such a bargain too ;-)

      Delete
  8. I love a forever purchase like most of us shopaholics and blogaholics but finding a bargain that you are really really happy about is almost better!
    www.lovelaurenxx.com
    Love Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Lauren - some things are worth investing in - but other trends are fun to participate in without spending too much :-)

      Delete
  9. such cute outfits! love the idea of this post (especially since i'm obsessed with target to begin with).

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Target, it's the best! I totally want that watch. Cute outfits too! Especially love the floral peplum and crochet tops.
    Tiffany
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany - I wish ZARA made the floral peplum in a blue print too... I would wear it forever ;-)

      Delete
  11. I am always impressed with the dupes they have! They always have shoes that match Steve Madden designs, which are so fun for trying out trends!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh - I'm not that familiar with Steve Madden designs - will have to check them out so that I can spot the Target versions of them too ;-)

      Delete
  12. gorgeous looks. i have that watch and a tortoise shell that looks like MK too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG...a tortoise shell version??? I didn't see that in store - but when I do - it's coming home with me!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...